Chocolate Cashew Cookies
If you are a sweet tooth and you are still interested about a healthy diet, then this recipe is perfect! 🙂
Cashew Chocolate Cookies
– 200g Cashew nuts (dry weight -> soaked 6 hours)
– 1 tbsp coconut manna
– 2 tbsp grated coconut
– 3 tsp Chocolate Powder
– 15 Dates
– 1.5 tsp Vanilla
– 8 drops of coffee extract
– Chaga powder 1 tsp (to give a dark brown color)
– A pinch of salt
If you dont drink coffee and dont have extract, you can leave it out or give biscuits taste nuance with lemon or orange.
Chaga is optional, because in this recipe it mostly brings a more rich dark brown color. It is not important in terms of taste.
1. Soak the cashew nuts for six hours. Rinse the soaked nuts under running water.
2. Pour all ingredients in a food processor and let mix until you get texture that you like. You can cut your dates with scissors so they will mix easier.
3. Set the dryer to 42 degrees for approx. 11 hours & voilá it’s ready! Enjoy.